After rough sleepless night with false alarm contractions and our boy cruising from his bed to ours and back I woke up really cranky. I had a doctor appointment in the morning and I felt so unenergised and tired and I just wanted to deliver this baby. Right now! But nothing is happening and I guess we are just not ready jet …
When I tried to push my clumsy body into the car I noticed that we actually woke up into a B E A U T I F U L morning. Generally I don’t like November here (and it is almost here). It’s the most gray and fogy month on this side of the world and I promise myself every year that the next one I will be somewhere where sun always shines. But today beauty just hit me right into my face. The leaves are dark brown and red, the first frost lied on the grass, the sky is clear and so so blue, the mountains are already white … What a view! I have to carry my photo always with me! Although photographing while driving is not very healthy for pregnant woman (or anyone else) I guess J. When I got home I looked in the mirror and started smiling. I knew right there I have to surrender to my clumsiness, my slowness, really empty mind and except that they bring slightly different, slower time.
Instead I have to:
- Rest and eat what my body really desire.
- Enjoy little things – like my new boots for which I received a huge compliment from the nurse in medical examination.
- Mondays with my girlfriends. We ‘re already making some Christmas wreaths for friends and they look sooooo cute. I have to share these with you guys!
- Except that I can not seat hours and hours and paint. It’s just too much right now.
- Look forward to our future and new family dynamics and let the peace into our life.
- Know that after November always comes merry December 🙂
- That my Christmas cards are marked, packed and available for sale.