I know, I know, my blog has been totally neglected. I really don’t have an excuse – only that winding between parenting and creative time is – well – creative
But we did accomplish quite nice things these past few weeks. Here are top 5:
- Sofijas baptism. We had such a lovely time with friends and family.
- Our trip to Vienna. It was fun, but also over, over overworking.
- My registration to Creative Connection event in Minnesota in September.
- My Thursdays (and sometimes Wednesdays) when Sofija is by her grandparents and I can paint.
- E-course Watercolor Bliss with Alisa Burke. I really, really like to learn and explore new things.
Top 5 for the future:
- We are going on 10 days vacation tomorrow. Yay!
- My husbands promise I will have 1,5 free hour on vacation to paint. Yay!
- Preparing for CC Event and presentation on Pitch Slams. Totally excited, but also nervous.
- Finally open my Etsy shop.
- More free time with my kids. O.k. we are still working on that part
Wish you creative summer.